Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Spoken Word







On this past Sunday I got to the Spoken Word with my mother-in-law, father-in-law, and sister-in-law...(Corey stayed home with Gavin). We had to leave so early (7:30) and the snow was really coming down....I wasn't sure if we would make it...but we did and it and was totally worth it. President Monson was their and sat in our section....We had GREAT seats...we were so close to the stage. After the spoken word they put on a 45 min. performance for us. (they have been doing Christmas performances this past Thursday, Friday, and Saturday). It was a real treat. Afterwords I got some pretty good pictures of President Monson. I truly felt so blessed to be so close to a Prophet.

We weren't allowed to take pictures during the Spoken Word....but after you could. I felt so glad to have gone. The sprit was so strong. I always feel so blessed to be a member of the gospel and know that the Lord blesses me and my family.

No comments: