Tuesday, February 26, 2008

3 month pictures






Gavin had turned 3 months and I wanted to get some pictures of him. My wonderful cousin Michelle had given me a coupon at my baby shower to get newborn pictures. Well it took me 3 months to finally get with her to capture my sweet baby. She did a GREAT job. This is only a few of the pictures that she took for me. You would never guess that Gavin was fussy through the pictures. She does a GREAT job! Thanks Shell for helping me capture my beautiful baby. Michelle has lost her oldest son James and knowns how important taking pictures of your loves ones. James comes through her pictures/her work because she loves both so much! She wants to be able to capture people families as she feels love and feel closer to her sweet baby James. She is wonderful to work with...and I am not just saying this because she is my cousin and has been my bestfriend my whole life but because she is good at what she does and she loves what she does. Thanks again Michelle! I love you! http://www.shellygeller.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Southern Belle said...

Cute Pictures! Those are some really fun poses.

Valerie: said...

hey i love the pics..they turned out so cute. I looked on your friends photography page and she takes good pics. That is really sad about her son. How did he die?

Christy said...

Awww you guys are so cute! You do have a very adorable little boy..! Hope you are doing good!!