Thursday, March 13, 2008

Update

Hey all! I haven't left an updated message on here for a couple of weeks. I have some more pictures to put on here but I just haven't uploaded them on my computer yet. I wanted to to let you all know that you should go to this website http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MJfgmZuE1I my cousin Michelle lost her little boy almost 2 years ago (on April 20th). Please watch the video she made and the vote and leave your message.......that way her video will move up on ratings and then everyone will watch it! Please have tissue by your side because trust me you will need it!

I will write more later. Goodnight

1 comment:

Michele said...

Mindy,
Your family is adorable!
Your baby is getting sooo big and beautiful! Hopefully we can see you guys soon.
Love, Michele Newman