Thursday, March 20, 2008

4 month old

I'm so excited! I hope they call me on a mission :)
How could you say no to this face?
Well Gavin is 4 months today! I feel like it was just yesterday that he was born...and then again I can't remember how my life was like without him in it. I am totally in love with my son and grateful that he is my life. Today I took him to the doctors for his 4 month check up. He is 17 lbs 8.5 ounces 27" long and his head is 16.5 he is in the 90 & 95 % for his weight, lengh and 70 % for his head. He is my big baby boy! He is a healthy baby and I am very grateful for that! He had to get his shots and I always want to cry when he gets those done but grateful for the nurses. Some new things that he has is started laughing and it is very cute! I haven't taken a picture of him yet today but I took some cute pictures on Sunday.

1 comment:

Valerie: said...

awww how cute. he looks like a little man in this picture. He is really getting big.