Thursday, April 3, 2008

All my bags are packed..I'm ready to go...to GEORGIA!!!

I am so excited! I am going to Altanta Georgia on the 18th of this month. I didn't sever in Altanta Georgia but my mom and I are going to get a car so we can drive to a couple of the places I did server in. We are going for business...we are looking at joining a new mortgage company and they have some stuff going on that weekend. I will be taking Gavin...but leaving my husband for the weekend :( I am hoping that I can see some GREAT people from my mission. I totally miss my mission and the people. It was the greatest thing to be able to give a 100% of yourself and to server our Heavenly Father children...oh how I miss the feeling of being a missionary. You always felt tired but knew that you were doing a great thing! Feeling yourself grow in the gospel and have a love for people that you never thought you would have for others...it was the BEST! I feel so blessed to have served in a state side mission. This is my 3rd time going back since I have been home...and I feel so blessed for that! Well I need to go to bed! Goodnight!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

How exciting for you!! I hope you have a great time. Who are you going to visit? Tell anyone I know hi from me!

Valerie: said...

Hope you have fun! You say your driving all the way to Georgia with the babe?? Good luck. He should sleep a lot so it shouldn't be too bad!