Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Before pictures

I had just got done working out....that is why I look sweaty.
Hopefully I won't look 6 months pregnant as I keep on working out everyday.

So I started doing turbo jam... I am sure you all have seen the info commericals. Well I have been doing it for the past two days and I am really liking it. They tell you to take before pictures....so I did...I am posting them on here so you all can see the change (as it happens). They aren't the prettiest pictures...but I think that if you all know what I am doing then you can encourage and hopefully check up on me.

3 comments:

JLMartin said...

good for you! i think about exercising...but that's about it. lacey

Talia said...

Go Mindy, Go Mindy, Go!

I love turbo jam! It's a regular in my exercise routine!

Megan Isham said...

Hey mindy check out my blog spot. megananddan1.blogspot.com

Love ya