Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Catch Up!


Getting ready for the 1st meal :) He liked it for the most part...sometimes he
likes it more than other times.



Carrots....MMMM they really aren't his favorite yet...but I am hoping that he will love the veggies like his mommy!


Mother's day- Corey got me a new camera. We both have camera's but they are so old and slow! When Gavin started smiling I would try to get a picture of it. It would take way too long!!!! so by the time that I actually not be the picture I was thinking I would get. My husband got a really cute little pink camera for me! I totally love it! We took family photo's at this waterfall in Layton so we use them for our gifts for our mothers. It is was a wonderful day! I feel so grateful and blessed to be a mother!

Here is our family photo! Baliee and Gavin playing
We went to my brothers house the day before Mother's day and had food, and was able to give our Mother/Step Mom their gifts. It was fun!
Here I am at my brothers house.


this tree is in our front yard and I had been wanting to take this picture of the tree because I thought it was so pretty and then the day I did take the picture it was snowing in MAY! So look close and you can see the little white snowballs.

Here I am with my really cute little boy! He is getting to be so big and his personality is really coming out. I love it!


Here he is with his Grandma Neiswender and Papa































1 comment:

JLMartin said...

What a cute family! I love seeing pictures! You look SO good. lacey