Monday, June 9, 2008

The Ogden River Parkway

Here is the snake taking off

Gavin was so tired...after our walk I got him into his car seat and he didn't even wake up. This is his new big boy car seat....at 6 months he is too big for the little baby car seat...tear...my little boy is growing up too fast!
Corey lately has been working 4 10's so that he has Mondays off. Last Monday we were looking for something to do so we decided to walk around the Ogden River Parkway. We got the stroller out and started on our way. We had just started and I heard a hissing sound. I looked over and saw this huge snake in the attack mode..... he was shaking his tail and hissing at us. No worries it wasn't a rattle snake....Corey got close enough to make sure...it was shaking his tail at us like a rattle snake but with no rattle. I took a few pictures but they don't even do the snake justice.

1 comment:

The Venegas Family said...

Hey Cuz! Your blog is so cute. I can't believe how big that snake is! Gavin is adorable and is getting so big- Love ya!