Friday, June 20, 2008

Kristen's house

McKenzi and Gavin in the pool last Saturday.
getting out and being with his dad...he loves his dad so much! he lights up when he walks into the room
This is Gavin at Kristen's house on Wednesday. He just kicked backed and relaxed!


The other day I went over to my sister-n-law house to let the kids go swimming. She had a few other lady's from her ward and their kids. It was just what I needed. I have had a hard time being home with Gavin and feeling so lonely. I love my little boy but I need to talk to other grown up's. So it was fun to be invited and have something different to do. Gavin LOVES to go swimming!


We went down to my sister's last week since her daughter (Mckenzi) and our nephew (Nate) turned 12 this past week (CRAZY). They were able to go the temple and do baptism for the dead and then after words we got together and had food and swimming at Amy's (my sisters) pool house. It was lots of fun! I had my nieces take Gavin around in the pool for a little bit.

2 comments:

Southern Belle said...

Oh I love how big he is. I just love the little chunkiness. Very cute kid!

Valerie: said...

He looks cute lounging in the pool. That is a really cute pool by the way with that slide. Sydney would love it. Too bad our back yard is made of rocks and if i did have a plastic pool outside it would probably melt in a matter of min ahhh Got to love arizona in the summer!!!