Thursday, August 14, 2008

Way too long!

the long hair
this is the "before" picture....I love his face in the picture...too cute!
who is the handsome little guy? Oh it is my GAVIN!
My best bud! He looks so old!

Hey All! sorry it has been WAY too long since I wrote last!!!! I just haven't been in the mood to blog...so I haven't :) I guess the lastest thing around here is...Gavin is 8 months (going on 9 months this month) and is getting into EVERYTHING! He likes to go up our stairs now. We just gave him his first hair cut two nights ago....(he had so much hair for an 8 month old!) I loved his hair but it needed a trim....well since I don't know how to really cut hair (and I am not paying 9.50 for a hair cut for him) we ended up going real short. It looks real cute on him!!! He looks so old!


Right now Gavin really gets excited when he thinks we are chasing him....and he loves to get mom :) He is such a sweet boy!!! he is my little man!!! and he has my heart :) He is a great eater!! and we are doing the "cry it out" and it is still rough for him...but he sleeps so much better at night and he always did really good on naps...but it is nice to have go to sleep on his own!


I have a lot to post to catch you all up! But it won't be tonight :) I am going to take it slow...and just try to stay on top of things! Love you all!

2 comments:

Just the 3 of us said...

yay i'm glad you finally blogged. gavin is adorable! love the haircut! did you save some of his hair? :)

Michael said...

He is the cutest thing! I think he looks like both of you but in the second to top pic he looks just like you Mindy!!!!!!!
luv-Karalee :)