Friday, August 15, 2008

doing the update

I thought I would take a few mins. to do an update....since I have been slacking for almost 2 months. Lets see.... I will do the 8 month old pictures on here and the 4th of July. Gavin was 8 months old on July 20th! I can't believe all the things he does from day to day...getting so big on me...and becoming such a cute little boy! He now can go up the stairs (not down them yet).

The 4th of July we always go to the Hyrum parade with Corey's side of the family. We had a GREAT time! Gavin had so many first! We always go camping the night before and then go down in the morning to celebrate the 4th! Here are some pictures to show our fun time!

I guess I will have to add pictures later....it seems to be not be working. till then...just pretend that you see them...hahahah

No comments: