Thursday, October 2, 2008

September 10, 2008 - Happy Birthday To Me!

Here I am at the Jankins on my Birthday
This was the day after my birthday...I cut my hair! This is also at the Jankins house.

My birthday was a GREAT day! I went babysitting and the Jankins were so cute (that is the family I babysit for) they had theis house done up for my birthday. When I went home my husband was out getting my birthday gift. He did a really good job. He got me the movie Hairspray, candy, a message, and $15.00 itunes gift card. He did a GREAT job! We went to Slizzers for dinner. My in-laws watch Gavin for us. I had lots of calls to wish me a Happy Birthday and that always makes you feel special! I can't believe that I am know 27 years old. I still feel young but know that I am pushing 30. My cousin Michelle and I use to always pretend that we were older...we could never just be our own age....and the other day this guy told me that he thought I was 22 or 23...that was so sweet!


Also on my birthday I got a job offer to be a apartment manager in Holliday...that was a great birthday present!

No comments: