Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Storage Unit Update

So as most of you read my long long blog about the Storage unit job and how Kris backed out on us... well on September 17th he called me and wanted to offer me the job. See when he backed out on us he told us he wanted a little more time to think about it and we told him we couldn't do that....so we thought that was it. I had in the mean time took the apartment job (I was going to be moving into the apartment on the 1st weekend of Oct.) Well I guess he interviewed other people and I guess he decided that he liked me the best out of everyone! I ended up starting the Storage unit job on the 19th. I am in training so my husband has been watching Gavin (my husband quite his job about 2 months ago...he has now gotten his CDL and is looking for a new job...something local)...anyways so he has been watching Gavin while I am learning my new job. I will be able to have Gavin with me once I am done...we also will move into the 2 bedroom apartment in about 3 months (we are hoping it will be sooner than that). This is the North Salt and is a really nice storage unit.....(only 4 years old). I really do believe things work out for the best...it really is all about timing! I will love when we live in the apartment and won't have to be in the office all the time and be with my son at the same time! YAY!!

No comments: