Monday, November 17, 2008

Short Lived

Corey and Gavin visiting me at the Storage Unit
Me working at the Storage Unit

Here is the Storage Unit.


Well the Storage Unit job was a short lived thing. There were so many thing that I learned while working their. I would love to have it worked out but the boss was so hard to work with. It was a hard battle over an easy storage unit job. As of last Wednesday I no longer work from him...and I am really grateful for that! I have interviewed for a night job that is two sec. from my house and they offer benfits after 90 days for PT employees....which is AWESOME! I am planning on doing this night job until I find something else...I still want to do a storage unit job or apartment. Something I have learned with all of this is be grateful that God doesn't give us everything we want. I really wanted this storage unit job and when I finally got it I knew it was a mistake that I took it. I was working with a man that was hard to get along with, I was working Monday thur Saturday 45 to 50 hours a week, being away from my baby and husband so much, and not being able to get things done at home. I was feeling so burnt out. I feel like the Lord was like "you really want this well then I am going to give it to you". I know that he always has us in mind and only wants the best for us.






I am glad to say that Corey was taken on at FedEx Home Deliveries as a temp and now will be starting his normal full time route this up coming week...it is a good job until he can find something that offers benfits.






Life is getting better and I feel like we are being blessed!






1 comment:

Janae said...

Mindy-- I am glad things are working out with you guys. We think about you all the time. Gavin is such a doll and I can't believe it's been about two months since we saw you guys. We sure do miss you! Stop by some time. We'd love to see you!