Sunday, February 1, 2009

Corey's 28th Birthday







Corey turned 28 on Jan. 22, 2008. We had a good day. We looked for jobs :) But first I took him to get a message. He had given me a cert. for my birthday and so I decided that we would go get a couple message. It was GREAT! We had never gone to get messages before so it was a real treat. My sister-in-law watched Gavin for us and it was just what we needed. Later that night we went Olive Garden (my mother-in-law had given us a gift cert. to use and that was really nice of her). They watched Gavin for us so we could just go to dinner and have a night with out Gavin....again it was a real treat and we had a great evening.






We had Corey's birthday dinner with his family the Sunday before. They did pizza and cake & ice cream. I can't believe we are getting close to 30!

No comments: