Sunday, February 1, 2009

St. George / Job Interview

alseep in a car ride in St. George


going to take part of the walking tour. We were loving the weather down their.



This is outside of President Brigham Young winter home



Well hello! It has been some time since I have written. I thought today (Sunday) would be the perfect day to put some post up here.

We are still on the job hunt. I have been trying to have hope and faith that Corey will be able to get something that it make it that I will be able to be a stay home mom. I do look for things that I can do at home to help bring some income but would really like to be able to stay home with Gavin. Corey at a job interview about the 2nd week in Jan. down in Hurrican Utah (right by St. George). He would have been a driver for Pepsi and would have started off about 40,000.00 a year (that would have been really nice!). Ever since I meet Corey he has always wanted to move down their...he loves St. George...and of course I would have not minded the nice weather at all!We decided to turn the interview into a much needed couple of days of vacation. We had a good time down their but Corey didn't feel like the interview went all that well. They had told him on the phone that the interview would be about 2 hours....well he wasn't even their more than 15 mins. We tried to enjoy the rest of the time and not worry about it too much. We came home and a few days later found out that he didn't get the job.

We did get to see Brigham Young's winter home that is in St. George. We had always tried to find it when ever we went down their. I guess they have a walking tour that you can do (we had never done that either)...so we did part of the walking tour and President's Young home...we then went back and had lunch Pizza Factory. Even though he didn't get the job I am glad we had the chances to go down their and get away from everything else. We would love to still move down their...and maybe one day we will.

No comments: